1(stock/bill) a corto plazo
- If you have spare premiums or short-dated stock, please contact us now.
- Bond traders believe the fall in the yield in short-dated bonds to record lows last week indicates that a half-point cut to 3% is imminent.
- The traditional safe havens of gold and the Swiss franc rose slightly, as did short-dated bonds in some markets, but the foreign exchange markets were generally quiet in the absence of Tokyo, which was closed for a national holiday.
- There's typically been extra yield available for securities with maturities of about 13 months, deemed too long-dated for money-market investors and too short-dated for bond fund managers, the bank said in a research note.
- Global financial turbulence worked to the advantage of the U.S. credit market, with short-dated Treasuries performing strongly.