1short-stay car park — aparcamiento para períodos cortos masculino España
- short-stay accommodation — alojamiento por poco tiempo
- short-stay patients — pacientes hospitalizados por poco tiempo
- The 24 first-floor beds will be dedicated to short-stay patients undergoing orthopaedic and surgical treatment.
- As opposed to the usual hotel rooms, which are devoid of kitchen facilities, as serviced apartments, the accommodation in Sunshine Vista is designed for long-stay as well as short-stay residents.
- The challenges facing plans for coastal health services include a fast-growing population whose characteristics include a significant number of older residents and a large number of tourists and short-stay visitors.
- It will focus on sub-acute care and surgical short-stay patients, in a partnership with Vancouver General Hospital.
- The 43-bed Rosepark nursing home, which is privately owned, has short-stay and long-stay residents and offers day care, respite care and care of the terminally ill and people with mental conditions.