1mantequilla, margarina, manteca etc que se utiliza para hacer masa
- Supplies of white flour, granulated sugar, and cheap shortening such as margarine all helped to make cake baking popular.
- When dry, polish with a small amount of shortening on a paper towel.
- Trans-unsaturated fatty acids, or trans fats, are artificially produced solid fats used in shortening and margarine, baked goods, and the oils used to cook French fries and other fast food.
- Use Shari's organic pumpkin filling and a prepared whole-wheat crust, or make your own using non-hydrogenated shortening in your traditional recipe.
- Mix the suet and vegetable shortening with some of the flour.
- Cut the butter and shortening into small pieces, and drop onto flour.
- In a stock pot, melt the lard or shortening over medium heat.
- I gathered up all of the ingredients for two batches of dough: flour, vegetable shortening, active dry yeast, eggs, sugar, and a bit of salt.
- Place chocolate and shortening in the top half of a double boiler or in a metal bowl that has been placed on top of a saucepan filled with hot water.
- Researchers also added different amounts of ascorbic acid, salt, sugar, milk, water, and vegetable shortening, along with active dry yeast.
- Fried seafood gets poor scores because most restaurants do their frying in hydrogenated vegetable shortening, not vegetable oil.