In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of garment)tirante masculinobretel masculino Cono Sur
- I also would like something that has a shoulder strap.
- Jack's right hand slid under the shoulder strap of her bikini top and slowly began to ease the material down.
- There were no sleeves, only a shoulder strap, and a low back.
- Once that arm is comfortably located and my sleeves are still around my wrist, I switch hands on the loop and insert the other arm upward into the other shoulder strap.
- Her shoulder strap fell down and she hastily pulled it back up.
- For the height of fashion, choose the Botany crimson dress with a single shoulder strap featuring a fake floral corsage with red and purple petals.
2(of bag)correa femenino
- Also included is this protective soft case which has a Velcro closing flap and comes with a shoulder strap.
- I really want a bag that has both the handles and the extra shoulder strap like this one.
- Each camera ships with a a matching bag, wrist strap, shoulder strap and charms also designed by none other than Gwen Stefani.
- You had to carry it by hand; there was no shoulder strap for it.
- He was carrying a dirty, yellow rucksack with black shoulder straps.
- The shoulder strap makes carrying the PC even easier.
- Do buy the best backpack that you can afford, preferably one that has wide padded shoulder straps and at the very least, a waist belt.
- Zipping the bag back up and placing the large shoulder strap across her body she makes her way out of the room.
- We'll see lots of small leather purses with a comfortable sling shoulder strap, elegantly embossed with two or three initials.
- As you can see, the bag has handle straps as well as a clip on shoulder strap.
- A shoulder strap and reinforced handles make it easy to carry.
- Select a backpack with well-padded shoulder straps and adjust the straps so the pack fits snugly against your child's back.
- The handbag is black, with a long shoulder strap and clasps at the front with poppers.
- Andy tightened her grip on the shoulder strap of her duffel bag and tried to keep from speeding up.
- One thing that makes it really unique is the adjustable shoulder strap.
- Instead of a clutch-style purse, select one with a shoulder strap.
- The Classic is polyester and boasts an adjustable shoulder strap.
- At the very least you should get a backpack that has wide padded shoulder straps, a padded back and a waist belt.
- The bag's structure is anatomically designed to mold your body, and the padded shoulder strap is intended to offer maximum comfort and practicality.
- The thing that impressed me most was that it features two little hoops at the top, which enable you to attach the bag to your body with little shoulder straps.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.