In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculino encogimientofemenino contracciónfemenino reducción
- Most of the garments were made of viscose fabric base, bio-degradable and 100 per cent shrinkage free.
- It could also cause color bleeding, shrinkage, and browning.
- At low compaction water contents, shrinkage decreases with increasing compactive effort.
- A dense wood will have proportionally more elasticity and resistance, but also a greater margin of shrinkage and swelling.
- Some fabrics have what is called progressive shrinkage.
- Without regularly spaced contraction joints, this shrinkage will result in random cracking.
- Also, how much shrinkage should be expected in the floor slab?
- At the beginning of the process, for moderate external glucose concentrations, small shrinkages were observed and vesicle shapes remained quasispherical.
- This is because cotton denim has residual shrinkage and will continue to shrink with each successive wash.
- Dry-clean this natural fiber to avoid excessive shrinkage.
- There is evidence that heating collagenous tissue causes tissue shrinkage through collagen denaturation.
- Formation of shrinkage cracks allows water infiltration that weakens the subgrade, which may lead to further fatigue cracking in the pavement structure.
- An example would be dry, warm, or windy conditions that cause excessive shrinkage and cracking in overlays.
- There is no need to be concerned about carpet damage such as browning, shrinkage, buckling, delaminating, and mildew.
- Other researchers have suggested that shrinkage occurs when there are long distances between pastures and weighing facilities.
- Weight, shrinkage, strength and other properties depend on the moisture content of wood.
- This controls shrinkage without loss of strength or elastic recovery.
- Slightly overfill the crack to allow for shrinkage.
(stock losses)fugas femeninopérdidas femenino
- Turnover shrinkage, as a percentage of turnover, fell from 1.45 per cent to 1.37 per cent.
- What happened to the market, and the reasons for its dramatic shrinkage, are complex, and the advent of television is only one of them, albeit a major one.
- A depressed stock market accounts for part of this shrinkage.
- It is simply a fact of organizational life: growth is more attractive than shrinkage.
- The effect has been two agency closures, a couple of mergers, and further shrinkage is expected in the coming year.
- The land of spoilage, shrinkage, of profit margins so thin that the accountant's hands bleed with a thousand sharp cuts.
- None of those shrinkages includes the work that I do, but one of the programmes in which I teach is still being reviewed.
- Economic growth in 2006 is expected to slow because of to export shrinkage in the field of heavy production.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.