1(of person) timidez femenino(of animal) lo asustadizo
- It is quite a hard thing to force myself out of the reticence and sometime shyness that has shadowed me all this time.
- Lan shut his eyes tight, sinking his head down a little in embarrassment and shyness.
- Those who mistake the inborn shyness of English people for an impenetrable reserve should visit it.
- She looked at each pupil without showing any hint of embarrassment or shyness.
- Kurt has always been one of the nicest people I know, but for a long time he had some problems overcoming his shyness.