- The ladies did not speak English and Anna certainly did not speak Siamese as can be seen by some of her linguistic gaffes in her original books on the subject.
2(person)siamés masculinosiamesa femenino
- Caught between the growing power of the Siamese and the Vietnamese, the Lao lost power and territory so that today most Lao people live in Thailand (formerly Siam).
- Wars were fought with the ethnic Mons and Arkanese, and with the Siamese.
- In the late 18th century, the Siamese established hegemony over much of what is now Laos.
- Like the Siamese, the Burmese are said to have been temple cats for whom student monks served as valets.
- By the end of the Angkor era, the kingdom of Kambuja-Desa came under increased pressure from the Siamese on the west and the Vietnamese on the east.
3also Siamese catgato siamés masculino