In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermo mental masculinoenferma mental femeninopsicópata femenino
- It matters not that the average rape victim is either a child, a defenseless old lady or some victim unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with a sicko on a dark road.
- If a sicko runs around with a machete, I believe the sicko will always be a sicko.
- Everyone should don their sicko fantasy gear and prance around like morons while the watchers in the hunting blinds area snap pictures and take pot shots with explosive ammunition.
- Not to mention all those times I was running away, a skinny little boy loose on the streets - I was fair game for all sorts of sickos.
- I pity the mentality of the sickos who tried, in futility, to piggyback on the admiration that the Red Fort evokes.
- It could be a lesson to us all that the more exposure you get the more sickos find out about you.
- A new year, a new bunch of sickos are looking for love in the local paper.
- We could just as easily call this bunch of sickos any number of disempowering labels.
- You'd also have to be some sort of perverted sicko to look at this weirdo's old profile.
- But I think that this is what keeps some people from going totally blotto, becoming real sickos.
- I heard one radio commentator saying that to actually enjoy the movie you'd have to be ‘a sicko or a religious nut’!
- This is discovered when Donnie burns down his house and the fire department finds a secret room filled with the sicko porno tapes.
- I nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly - what kinds of sickos were they, thinking they had the right to check her out like that?
- I bet you get some real watersports sickos getting into that line of work.
- You never know what kinds of sickos there are in the world.
- Among the sickos currently in custody are police officers, athletic coaches, and sundry military, medical and clerical workers.
- Good on them for nailing a cluster of abusive sickos.
- Tired of the sickos in my borough, this is an account of what I do to escape them at the weekend.
- Despite a simple plot, this bittersweet movie will make you giggle - watch out for the sicko Santa - and offers the requisite moral message for this time of year.
- ‘We've received a lot of messages from people who seem to think we're sickos,’ said Smith, who maintained he had no intention of offending anybody when he created the calendar.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.