1also windowsillalféizar masculinoantepecho masculino
2femenino pieza de apoyomasculino umbral
- The house retains its original twin windows and granite sills but is in need of renovation.
- The original granite stone sills have been cleaned and repaired, and the original chimney stack at number 3, while no longer in use, has been retained.
- This year the stone work lintels, sills and other features were restored and the general area around the church cleaned up.
- With respect to the hallways outside the offices on the fourth, third and second floors, the wooden sills on the windows at the ends of the hallways have had to be replaced.
- The building's sweeping windows are equipped with light shelves - deep sills that provide shade and act as reflectors, bouncing light upward to illuminate the interior ceilings.
- Scattered everywhere on sills, shelves, tables, and books are lapidary specimens.
- The library and its adjacent structure are detailed so that the viewer is gently aware of new sills and metal door frames and an illuminated linear storage unit.
- When washing windows, wash sills and cross pieces first.
- Features of the Fulton include reconstructed Portland stone features and detailing such as window surrounds, lintels and sills and sliding slash windows.
- The designer suggested shortening window openings on one side of the kitchen, where sills were only 2 feet from the floor.
- Lounging on the sill of the opposite window was a figure all dressed in black.
- Having just removed a concrete set of steps on the front of the house, a small section of sill about two feet is rotted about halfway through.
- Every penetration of the wall should be flashed, which keeps window heads and sills dry.
- The entrance door and flanking windows are emphatically Gothic with pointed arches, the doorway framed in granite and the windows with granite sills and lintels.
- The crew took extra care and caution around the window dividers and sills - the European hand-blown glass costs thousands of dollars to replicate and replace.
- Taking that as a friendly gesture, I leaned closer, but he panicked and scurried into the crack between the window sash and the sill.
- Painted surface friction points, such as window frames and sills, create paint dust.
- Night deepened, and she sat by the window on the sill.
- In fact, the house was repainted last month, and the only part that needed significant scraping and sanding were the sills and trim, which were made of natural wood.
- Pay special attention to the bottom where the weather strip meets the sill.
3(on vehicle)solera de puerta femenino
- Wide metal door sills and soft-blue ambient lighting welcome you into the car.
- Built in 1988, it had doors that dropped down into the high sills, like the window glass in a standard door.
- But the sills are lower than the X-bone frame and thus don't impede cabin entry space too much.
- I've got substantial front-end damage - bumper, bonnet, cross-member and sill.
- Large longitudinal members tie into the side sills through large cross-section cross members, and distribute crash loads throughout the entire structure.