1(wrapping)papel de plata masculinopapel plateado masculinopapel de estaño masculino
- But I didn't expect him to give me a rectangular box wrapped in silver paper with a card reading the name Keith.
- In those far off days I used bits of bird feather, rabbit fur and silver paper wrapped around a hook.
- ‘Look,’ she said, touching it with both her hands to emphasise the point, ‘it's wrapped in silver paper.’
- Add a strip of silver paper to cover flame edges.
- Louise began experimenting with different materials in an attempt to bring the outdoors inside, graduating from silver paper to specialist hobby paints.
2Britanicopapel metalizado masculino