1despectivo(retarded person)simplón masculinosimplona femenino
- A collection of simpletons and self serving misfits that do not merit their status and salaries.
- But he does not dismiss the Germans as simpletons.
- I hated my clansmen, hated them for being ignorant simpletons.
- Crazy simpletons are very much in the minority.
- We would be deeply insulted if someone called us fools or simpletons should have sufficient pride not to insult ourselves by behaving in a manner that would warrant such epithets.
- Not content with treating islanders like simpletons unable to purchase a computer for themselves, the Executive turned its patronising gaze upon anyone who has been about for a while.
- In today's ‘inclusive’ society, it is okay to denigrate sections of the electorate as simpletons if they are still gripped by the power of faith.
- Her characters are selfish and suspicious simpletons.
- He would spend hours working out the answer to a question that the rest of us simpletons dealt with (probably inadequately) in an hour.
- What am I, a simpleton when it comes to golf (among other things), supposed to believe?
- Is God a fool, a simpleton who can be fobbed off with an empty formula of words?
- In Shakespeare, probity is the possession of stout-hearted simpletons, such as Florizel, Bassanio, and Duke Orsino.
- I am similarly hopeful that you liberal, subjectivist, collectivist simpletons are roundly agitated and annoyed.
- People think planners are simpletons, local government idiots, but they're not.
- Whether the theory truly tipped non-violent musers into killers, or whether it merely gave a pretext to psychopaths, simpletons and romantics to commit murders, is unclear.
- Why should the instability of a few simpletons be the standard bearer for what the rest of us might watch, read, hear, think?
- He may be a fool, but actual gurning simpletons generally don't make it far in his profession.
- On the other hand we can quite easily see when we are being treated as if we were just a pack of easily manipulated simpletons.
- I was mocked as a simpleton when I sang of birds and bees and flowers like a child.
- The public have been treated as though they were simpletons at every stage of the project.
2(foolish person)bobo masculino coloquialboba femenino coloquialbobalicón masculino coloquialbobalicona femenino coloquial