In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(easiness)simplicidad femeninosencillez femenino
- Surely, the other argument is that due to their simplicity, blogs are easier to customise and fit in with complex designs.
- For the sake of simplicity, criminals can be broken down into two categories here.
- For purposes of simplicity and coherence, we tell this story as a chronological account constructed in terms of our toolkit ideas.
- By sacrificing simplicity and clarity they can avoid responsibility and accountability.
- This is a delightful and human film, one that uses its simplicity to cut straight to the heart.
- Clarity, simplicity and effective communication are among the key qualities of his theory.
- Its very simplicity and directness has always made Islam a religion with great appeal.
- The joy of opposition is its simplicity; Ukrainians understood what we opposed and stood side by side with us.
- Clarity, simplicity, honesty and trust are at the heart of what the business is going to be about.
- Part, but by no means all, of the attractiveness of the assimilationist ideal is its clarity and simplicity.
- The effects at the population level, for the sake of simplicity, are assessed in arthropods.
- Aim for clarity and simplicity when writing the final version.
- They hunger for the riches of our faith presented with directness, simplicity, and truth.
- The shortest of the books under review, it has the merits of concision, clarity, and simplicity.
- Let's pretend, for the sake of simplicity, that you only have two items in your portfolio.
- There was a reason for this, and the reason was simplicity and accessibility.
- Like all absolutist dogmas, this combination of axiom and corollaries appeals in its simplicity and directness.
- That's an unending quest - to understand how the simplicity led to complexity.
- Their high energy and simplicity make them easy to absorb and enjoy, but also bring them to the brink of monotony.
- For simplicity's sake we could divide gun owners into two camps.
1.2(plainness)simplicidad femeninosencillez femenino
- The current design stresses speed and simplicity but it's become very cluttered over the years.
- The design was created for simplicity and ruggedness and the main structure was all metal.
- The sheer simplicity of this pair of sandals underscores the simplicity of the entire line.
- Google understands that simplicity is both sacred and central to its competitive advantage.
- The store has an overriding accent on simplicity of design and ease of shopping for the customers.
- Elegant simplicity in design and in the final product is what counts here.
- That's why in today's modern interior design, simplicity is the key to an efficient design.
- As with other fashion accessories, opt for simplicity when selecting your winter hat.
- The simplicity of her designs here, the aura of unforced beauty truly took them to the next level.
- We've tried to keep to some of the basic color scheme and, I hope, the relative simplicity of the design.
- On a micro level, simplicity in design presents the audience with only the most relevant information.
- I snapped a few images of Evan's crib because his parents marveled at its simplicity and design.
- Refinement and sensibility as well as simplicity are still the best standards of web design!
- The judging panel was very impressed by the overall layout and simplicity of the design of their advert.
- I do love Ransom's drawings, for their simplicity of line and the purity of their excitement.
- They range from lovely, understated elegance and simplicity to wild extravagance.
- The obtained data are particularly convincing by virtue of the bioscope's simplicity in design.
- The simplicity of the design allows for quick and easy set up anywhere around town where concrete exists.
- There is no extraneous body cladding, in keeping with the Swedish design ethos of simplicity.
- The final design emphasizes its simplicity, heavily relying on upstage lighting technique and set movement.
2(naivety)ingenuidad femeninosimpleza femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.