In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1réflex femeninocámara réflex femenino
- But those who want to be more involved with dials and settings might opt for a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that will accommodate a number of lenses.
- Good camera equipment always has been expensive, but many fine single-lens reflex cameras with interchangeable lenses are available for less than $1, 000.
- Models at 6 megapixels and above are limited to extremely expensive semi-pro and pro single-lens reflex cameras, which few but enthusiasts with fat wallets would look at.
- These days it's quite common to find 32-bit microprocessors, metal-oxide semiconductors, and redundant gold-plated electrical contacts on single-lens reflex cameras.
- The Canon Rebel is a single-lens reflex camera, the kind that utilizes interchangeable lenses.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.