1seno (nasal) masculino
- During a physical examination, your doctor may feel for tenderness in the area of the sinuses and examine your nasal passages looking for inflammation, secretions or deformities.
- Your sinuses are hollow spaces within the bones of your face, behind and above your nose.
- The two cavernous sinuses are large veins lying within the skull cavity, immediately behind each eye socket and on either side of the pituitary gland.
- Common wood dust produced in sanding furniture and cabinets is associated with increases in cancer of the nasal cavities and sinuses.
- The sheep's nasal cavity and sinuses are orientated in a similar fashion to man's.