1sesenta masculinothe Swinging Sixties — los movidos años sesenta
- In the early sixties a divorce could still shake a little town like a minor earthquake.
- It could be fifty or sixty years from now when we both pass away.
- Twiggy is one of a growing group of older women determined to look stunning well into their fifties and sixties.
- It must have been tough being an Irish kid growing up in the fifties and sixties with no father.
- The National Institutes of Health report that fifty to sixty percent of women consume less than half of the recommended amount of calcium.
- Tom, a very strong man in his sixties had been ill for quite some time and bore his illness with courage and fortitude.
- Ask your grandparents about morals and values fifty or sixty years ago.
- Politically the sixties generation came to maturity in the eighties.
- Composers, musicians, artists and performers will converge on the city for a two week festival spanning fifty to sixty venues throughout the city.
- There was a breakfast morning, a sixties day for everybody in the school and some Easter egg raffles.
- The white guy was closer to sixty than to fifty, and his shaggy white-blond hair was shot with grey, and he'd given up trying to hide the bald spot on top.
- At MIT we have students from fifty or sixty different foreign countries.
- How many children have failed Grade 10 during the last five years - forty, fifty, sixty, seventy thousand?
- The play begins with a dialog between a man in his early sixties and his adult son named Bernard.
- Back in the fifties and sixties I produced a mass of work, most of which seems to have disappeared.
- In the sixties and seventies, weddings were held early in the day and were finished by 7pm.
- Between fifty and sixty local children attended the camp throughout the month.
- Editor's Note: It is said that only about sixty percent of people with severe eating disorders ever really recover.
- In the sixties, probably even in the seventies, such an argument would have been unthinkable.
- He said Culleens school was built in the sixties and badly needed an extension and other improvements.
- In the fifties, sixties and early seventies John was an integral part of the art scene in his native Cork.
- Women in their fifties and sixties know who they are and understand their own value.
- A party of fifty to sixty men, women and children would take part in the harvesting, which was done in the early morning and late evening, to avoid the pollen being blown away.
- Every evening about fifty or sixty women step out of the shadows to receive a free meal of hot soup, fruit and bread in polite silence.
- Robinson is now in her sixties, three times the age of many television presenters.
- Some of them have been going to concerts for fifty or sixty years.
- I can only imagine the difficulty of a middle-aged woman getting a divorce in the fifties or sixties.
- My great aunts worked all through the fifties and sixties, on the farm or teaching school.
- I don't have a favourite band now, but in the sixties I really liked Country Joe and the Fish.
- Men don't see a significant decline in testosterone until they reach their late fifties or sixties.
- James, a quiet, unassuming man, was in his late sixties and had spent all his working life in England.
- White hairs and a few wrinkles painted a portrait of a man in his sixties, perhaps late sixties.
1(invariable adjective) sesenta