1caballo masculino argot
- And with his money, he'll have every skag dealer inside throwing drugs at him until he's bled dry and out of it.
- Anything that makes kids read instead of shooting up skag is a good thing in my opinion.
- When I was a kid, I would have confessed to having done skag if it would make me look hard and edgy.
- I thought the skag head had jumped in the car right there.
- I'd say it wouldn't take much to make him try a bit of the old skag.
- Let the mocking world slide by as long as I've got my scag and my needle.