In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(frying pan)sartén femeninosartén masculino América Latina
- I trust my gut and remove the chicken from the skillet, placing each piece on a doubled up paper towel to drain.
- Place a clean, heavy skillet on top of the sandwiches and carefully press them down to flatten.
- Today, many of the kits are made of stainless steel and come with a variety of pots and skillets, all nested in one another.
- To make the spinach mixture, coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, add the spinach and place over medium heat.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- Cover the skillet and allow to cook 5-8 minutes.
- To practice our jumps, we became kernels of popcorn in a hot skillet.
- When the meatballs float uninterrupted, spoon them out and place in the skillet with the melted butter.
- Simply heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Linden gripped tighter at the knife, and Kamaria's hand encircled the handle of her skillet.
- A 12-inch skillet will nicely accommodate dinner for four.
- She then mixes all the ingredients and fries the patties in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Andy grabbed the handle of the skillet and slowly began to move it so the meat was swirling the juices.
- I love the smell of extra virgin olive oil as it hits a hot skillet.
- Place the cast-iron skillet in the oven and set the temperature to 425 F.
- He places the skillet and blowtorch down and makes his way over to some rubble.
- Divide the 4 Tbs butter between two 6-inch cast-iron skillets, and melt it over low heat.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat.
- Secondhand 10-or 12-inch cast iron skillets can be better than new ones.
- Spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
2Britanico(saucepan)cacerola pequeña con mango largo
- Place the item to be cooked in the oven (not on a metal skillet, as this tends to burn the underside of the item).
- Meanwhile, the worthy sorceress roused the Faerie prince and the light Elf from their luxurious slumbers with the aid of a cooking skillet and a wooden spoon.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.