In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1película porno femenino coloquial
- Fifty-three performers are now on the industry's self-imposed quarantine list, barred from performing in any skin flicks until further notice.
- After inventing the skin flick with The Immoral Mr Teas, he took infinite pains in a genre where very few pains were really required.
- They represent everything that the raincoat crowd ever wanted in a skin flick.
- Ward for no apparent reason is currently seeking legal advice over a home-made skin flick which she claims they made together.
- What is notable about this movie, however, isn't the plot, or lack thereof, which would just make it another lame skin flick.
- Look, no one is saying that your standard skin flick is supposed to be rock solid when it comes to plotting and characterization.
- But Terry soon finds there are sinister forces at work in the skin flick trade.
- These movies look about as good as skin flicks from the early '70s are bound to look.
- For a long time, it looks like this early '60s skin flick will merely be an excuse to show pert particulars for untold moments of monotony.
- The depth of plot and character development are on par with your average skin flick.
- Violent films, he lectured, were the real pornography, not the skin flick that Dave wanted as a present.
- Frenzied moments of impulsive violence and sexuality lend the movie the sublime naughtiness of a hand-cranked skin flick.
- After all, this is the man who wanted to include a birth scene in one of his skin flicks.
- I just figured they felt that my previous career in skin flicks had little bearing on my vision for America's energy future.
- It's an audacious bit of dialogue for a cheapo skin flick starring some of the most naturally chesty gals you'll ever see in your life.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.