1mujeriego masculinopicaflor femenino América Latina coloquial
- So it was that David turned into something of a reveler and a skirt-chaser, instead of the quiet youth he was before.
- C. David Johnson hams it up deliciously as the foolish, old skirt-chaser, though he sacrifices a few lines to his comic bluster.
- Besides, Robinson was supposed to have been one of the most incorrigible skirt-chasers of his time.
- Michael preferred the term skirt-chaser, but it was personal preference.
- Like many other men who are unrepentant skirt-chasers, he appears to hold women in an awkward place between reverence, fear, and contempt.
- Smitten with Angel, a high-maintenance diva, Troy vows to relinquish the life of a skirt-chaser if only he can get Angel in his arms.