- His acquisitive hands skylarked through the strands of her auburn hair.
- There's a wedding party in progress at the top table - an assortment of older relatives, skylarking kids and well-upholstered bridesmaids.
- I've yet to catch him up the riggings with the other boys - in fact, I don't think I've ever seen him just skylarking about.
- And we conclude this linguistic skylarking with this from AVP Australia.
- ‘Tree surfing’ is euphoria-induced skylarking on a windy day.
- Next time I trash a restaurant, I'm going to use the ‘cheeky and hilarious Millsy skylarking defense’ and see how far I get.
- The upside of this is that it's a good excuse to ditch the usual skylarking.
- They come across as skylarking high school and college kids as they cavort in the left field stands at Veterans Stadium.
- He was not involved in any skylarking escapade.
- By the end of the show, Ridge and Ellis had Laws bleating like a kidnapped baby goat: ‘We were doing all the work and they were skylarking!’
- In the North, they would be swimming, roaming the wilderness, playing video games, or otherwise skylarking - or so Mark Twain implies.
- He was skylarking with mates over a few beers and took what he thought was an empty nail gun and pointed it at his head.