- It may make for slam-bang entertainment in the film industry's home state.
- If slam-bang mainstream thrills are more your cup of tea, you could do much worse than giving Joy Ride a whirl.
- Granted, it still wasn't a great slam-bang action flick.
- The hilarious gags come at a slam-bang pace, and they're occasionally edgy.
- And those consequences, thanks to some slam-bang special effects, are completely devastating.
- Clearly, he is more than the slam-bang type we thought him to be when he first broke into the international scene.
- For a real slam-bang ending, express doubt as to which election is more obviously a farcical fiction designed to promote corporate interests.
- Had about a half hour been trimmed from it, The Rookie may have been a slam-bang action flick.
- There are no such problems here; from the film's slam-bang opening, to its brilliant closing moments, there's not a wasted shot or scene.
- After this slam-bang production, the next is sure to be a huge letdown.
- And Carla Khan is good with some terrific slam-bang winner to go with good movement and great court sense.
- Greener-grass suspicions aside, the comment refreshed for me this good old view of America, one usually yoked to the very slam-bang action and bustling small-town communities avoided by the director.
- One more ounce of metaphysics and it would have been stupid; one less ounce, it would have been empty slam-bang eye candy.
- The slam-bang boredom created by these glorified grunge grunts is almost unlistenable.
- On Friday, though, for all its colour, flair and energy, his playing was often incoherent, self-indulgent and slam-bang crass.