- The resulting dikaryons were cultured on slant medium to test for fruiting phenotypes.
- Use it on pants or shorts with a fly-front zipper and side-seam or slant pockets.
- Then John drilled me on a slant pattern that put the ball on the eight-yard line.
- The button front skirt, with elastic in the back waist, has two deep slant pockets with security pockets hidden inside.
- A trickle of blood came down the slant side of the podium and dripped off the side.
- In mid to late spring the slant roofs would be taken down again.
- But on the first play of the fourth quarter, Beuerlein's slant pass to a wide-open Smith was behind him.
- Similarly noncleavage fracture in thin sheets of engineering materials occurs exclusively by shear rupture and the fracture profile appears similar to the slant fracture.
- Elapsed time is recorded between the emitted and returning signals, to compute a slant distance.
- David Carr's first quarter slant pass to Jabar Gaffney deflected into the hands of Marlon McCree, who returned the interception 35 yards to the Texan.
- Defenses also often walked out a linebacker to Moss' side of the field to help defend slant routes.
- The fracture surface is a fibrous slant fracture.
- His old eyes, brown and lazy, gazed ahead from under a slant brow.
- One disadvantage of a slant load is for people with large horses.
- The slant launching method, unlike vertical launch, allows the missile's on-board seeker to be locked on to the target before launch.
- This made Mason an easy target for a slant route.
- Use stay tape on the slant pocket seam edge to prevent it from stretching.
- Amani Toomer has the speed to break big plays, the size to do damage on slant patterns and the hands to make the spectacular catch.
- The passing attack will continue to emphasize slant patterns and crossing routes.
2(biased)(account/opinion) tendencioso(account/opinion) sesgado