1(protest)(en la calle) dormida femenino
- William led the sleepout outside Leinster House in Dublin.
- The day after the sleepout, November 15th, according to Lewis, the city offered the solid waste workers a hazardous duty retirement option.
- The hostel and resources manager said: ‘The sleepout is not just about one night.’
- Bertie dropped in on the 48-hour sleepout under the Bank of Ireland porticoes at College Green to chat to the teenagers and wish them well.
2(veranda) galería inglés de Australia(veranda) veranda femenino inglés de Australia(outbuilding) dependencias exteriores femenino
- To find that I have three painters camped in my sleepout and on my verandah.
- She had to cook for the family and the hired farm worker who lived in the sleepout but had all his meals provided.
- Senior Sergeant Dennis Murphy said the officers burst through the doors of a sleepout at the rear of the property to find the suspected lab.