1(drowsiness)somnolencia femeninosoñolencia femenino
- Severe daytime sleepiness is 60 per cent more likely in smokers than non-smokers.
- Various subjective measures of fatigue and sleepiness have been developed.
- They may wake up frequently at night resulting in sleepiness and fatigue during the day.
- Daytime fatigue or sleepiness is also a risk and could make driving or operating machinery dangerous.
- People do not necessarily associate fatigue and sleepiness with falling asleep.
2(of place)letargo masculinoadormecimiento masculino