- She pulled her fist back and saw that it was covered in a slimy clear residue of some sort.
- The cells of rhodophytes are commonly covered by a slimy outer sheath.
- The floor, tables, and several unlucky humans were covered in slimy green webbing.
- The windows were cracked and covered in cobwebs, dirt, and various other slimy materials.
- Consequently, there was a slimy, slippery area right at the entrance to the main operating room.
- And if you carry the peel with you, you've got to deal with a slippery, slimy wet thing.
- Mr. Mixson went on to tell me the feral pigs were almost swimming in mud that was covered in slimy green algae.
- I risked a peek, then hugged the dirt again, mud and slimy leaves rubbing against me.
- Suddenly a piece of slimy seaweed wraps itself around his leg.
- She stretched the way that a cat does, edging her pale arms through the slimy, greasy mess we left behind.
- The view was of a hilly allotment site with sheds and a railway station, and slimy, furrowed mud.
- The water flows over slimy rock that tilts the wrong way: down to the canyon.
- She stared at him in a moment of shock, then grabbed handful of slimy mud and shoved it into his face.
- No swamp should be drained, no stream covered with concrete and turned into a green slimy drain.
- His skin was patchy and faded, and there seemed to be a faint coating of some sort of slimy gel covering most of his body.
- The freezing water, oozy and slimy with horse saliva, encompassed her body like a gooey envelope.
- There are many packets of pumpkin seeds, sticky bottles of flax oil, dehydrating apricots and slimy salad in kitchens up and down the land.
- She could feel some kind of sticky slimy ooze running through her fingers.
- There was a twenty foot long trap door that led to a pit filled with muddy, slimy water.
- The walls of the streamway were covered in slimy mud and the water was dark and cloudy with peat.
2(manner/compliment/person) excesivamente obsequioso(compliment/manner/person) falso(compliment/manner/person) falluto Río de la Plata coloquial
- This latest daft row is yet another example of the slimy politics which disfigure racing, and there's a lot worse to come.
- Lars is slippery and slimy, but he still runs into doors sometimes when he's not paying attention.
- Even though he is not being sacked, it realistically means the end to his slimy crawl up the political ladder.
- Even by the standards of the Victorians, who had a pretty high tolerance level for toadying, this is slimy stuff.
- You cut off one slimy social, economic or political head and two grow back in its place.