In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hernia de disco femenino
- This condition is called a pinched nerve, slipped disc, or herniated disc.
- An explanation for the good results of acupuncture at slipped disks is the fact that hurt is not only effect but also cause of this disease.
- I, personally, have two slipped discs that require me to regularly walk for exercise.
- The treatment spectrum ranges from regular backaches to slipped discs.
- Tom claims to have healed bad backs, slipped disks and cataracts, and he claims to have cured two people who were in the early stage of cancer.
- As a result of our upright, bipedal posture, we surfer a huge catalog of woes, including slipped disks, fallen arches, wrenched knees, hernias, and aching necks.
- Mr Byard told the inquest she had been in severe pain for months with a slipped disc, and then discovered a lump in her breast.
- But while the principal loading hypothesis can explain gross injuries, such as fractures in vertebrae or slipped discs, it does not explain the vast majority of cases of back pain.
- Anyone suffering from slipped discs or sciatica etc. should inform the therapist so she can devise a special program of exercises for them.
- Anwar, who left jail in a wheelchair, suffers from a slipped disk and spinal stenosis, a narrowing of space in the spine that results in pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots, according to his aide Azmin Ali.
- The main symptom of a slipped disc is sudden, excruciating back pain with severe back muscle spasm.
- A slipped disc usually happens when the back is bent forward.
- Pam Smith sustained serious back injury, including a slipped disc, concussion and severe bruising.
- The high tolerance for dull pain can be a bad thing; I apparently have had a slipped disk in my lower back for over a year that I've just been ‘living with’.
- A slipped disc happens when the disc between the bones bulges and presses on nerves.
- Rogers said: ‘I had problems with back pain and it turned out to be a slipped disc.’
- ‘In addition, he has recently suffered a slipped disc and on the day of this offence the pain he was suffering became unbearable,’ she said.
- Several years ago, when she'd been employed at the firm for six months and married for just three, her husband suffered a slipped disk and was flat on his back for six months.
- Half of his patients suffer from lower back pain problems, caused by a slipped disc, muscle or ligament strain, trauma or work-related injury.
- There is also a gentle gravity-fed traction device for those with a slipped disc or sciatica.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.