1de ojos achinados
- The baseball cap with the brim turned to the popular position, the slit-eyed glance, the vulpine lope - weak and comical creatures.
- Kelch's blue eyes widened for a moment before crunching up in a slit-eyed glare.
- The feldspar statue keeps intent, slit-eyed watch over a tomb.
- Then, her eyes fell back into that scowl, that evil little slit-eyed look, trying to be somewhat intimidating and still failing.
- Lempicka, with helmet and gauntlets, but over-lipsticked, has her eye on the road in slit-eyed girlish triumph.
- ‘I can't,’ I lied, unsure of why I lied only that it slid off my tongue like so many slit-eyed snakes.
- ‘Don't start without me,’ he said, grinning slit-eyed at Harkol.
- She glared at the old woman through a slit-eyed gaze, keeping her mouth closed to refrain from showing her teeth.
- And two armored knights with slit-eyed helmets lashed out at each other with leaden swords (carefully shadowed by other dancers to make sure they didn't fall off the stage).
- With slit-eyed weasels like that running around, who needs the the competition?
- For me ‘the strong, silent type’ conjures up images of slit-eyed Clint Eastwood, mumbling a few well chosen syllables before dispatching some low-life to oblivion with his enormous gun.
- Stock villains tend to be swarthy, towel-headed terrorists or slit-eyed, buck-toothed guerrillas.