1fantásticosuper bueno coloquialchévere Cono Sur América Latina coloquialmacanudo Cono Sur Perú coloquialhe's a smashing bloke — es un tipo chévere Cono Sur América Latina coloquial
- as exclamation smashing! — ¡macanudo!
- Thank you everyone, marvellous entertainment and smashing, friendly people, lots of them!
- But as the years go by, we realize what a smashing wonderful star she was.
- Letting famous film directors direct operas has resulted in both smashing successes and dismal failures.
- Reaction to his role in MIT was excellent, he says, with ‘some lovely reviews and smashing comments’.
- All indications suggest it will be a smashing success.