1campaña difamatoria femeninocampaña de desprestigio femenino
- He accused the Labor councillor and her colleagues of planning a smear campaign against him to hurt the Balance Team - a claim the councillor denies.
- Well, Senator Kerry had to respond to these scurrilous attacks on his character as a smear campaign.
- His write up in the newspaper smells of political witch-hunt and a political smear campaign.
- He said it would be ‘quite incorrect’ to describe anything as a smear campaign unless it was based on publication of false information.
- The owner of a Manchester curry house - said to be the biggest in the country - has published an open letter to refute allegations made in a e-mail smear campaign.