1herrero masculinoherrera femenino
- Most of the metal smiths took up shop around there, knowing visitors would come looking for repairs to their armor, weapons and the shoeing of their horses.
- Torik, besides being a master metal smith, was also the rarest of craftsmen, one who could weave enchantments into his work.
- It takes a lot of time and energy to sculpt a piece of solid metal into a detailed figure, and unless a smith has these skills, she or he will spend great portions of their time on it.
- As early as 1720, British craftsmen, metal smiths and clockmakers, applied for permits to work in the newly formed presidencies.
- There is a family of potters who are exceptionally skilled, a weaver, a jeweler, and a metal smith.