1(fuel) que arde sin humo
- Fully laden, the vessel which is registered in St John's, was delivering a cargo of slack for the smokeless fuel plant at Arigna.
- The new operational premises at Nursteed Road trading estate includes a cash-and-carry warehouse for coal and a wide variety of smokeless fuels, together with a fully equipped 6,000 square foot workshop for vehicle and plant servicing.
- Solid-fuel appliances burning anything other than smokeless fuels will produce sooty deposits in the chimney flue.
- In Ireland they have compressed peat briquettes as a smokeless city fuel, what is the Christchurch alternative?
- The company, which has an annual turnover of £23m, employs more than 400 people in Bolsover, producing solid smokeless fuel, and refining crude oil derivatives into a variety of oils and chemical products.