1lloriqueargimoteargive that sniveling child a handkerchief — dale un pañuelo a ese llorón
- Someone has to straighten these people out before all of our kids turn into sniveling, whining, spoiled brats.
- They'll scream class warfare, but in light of the charges it starts to sound like sniveling defensiveness.
- You've never cared or had the ability to be sensitive before; stop your sniveling and go back to sleep.
- And whatever you do, don't resort to any whining, snivelling, or whimpering tactics.
- But don't do it because you expect to be rewarded for sniveling before His throne.
- Daddy isn't supposed to snivel about how the locals didn't do their job.
- You can stay here sniveling about how much you're hurting.
- I begged, pleaded and sniveled until he agreed to loan it to me for evaluation.
- Do you know how long it takes me to patrol sniveling, weak little undermen like you trying to find a general, captain, or anyone that can take a bit of leadership?
- They're the ones who are sniveling, just because someone is actually using the service that they're offering.
- After all the man had done for him, how could he whine and snivel and ask for more, dragging him down with demands?
- You can stay here and snivel all you want, but I'm not gonna let that brave girl die out there alone.
- Why does everything have to be centred around that snivelling little brat?
- I couldn't look at them, all I could do was whine and snivel and cry like a stupid, stupid baby.