1así así coloquialasí asá coloquialmediocrewhat's that novel like? — oh, so-so — ¿qué tal es esa novela? — ni fu ni fa coloquial
- The Indians and Yankees have had similar so-so seasons after their usual superb ones, but at least the Indians have a valid excuse.
- The act of giving up animal foods (and by animal, we include poultry and fish) doesn't automatically transform a so-so diet into a healthful one.
- The light was so-so, and I took the photos surreptitiously and quickly, as the proprietors of many stores do not like people taking photographs inside.
- I'd rather have a so-so burger in a dive with a friendly waitress than a great meal in a place where the staff sneered at me and never refilled my drink.
- The economy, usually the most important issue, is so-so, which may not add up to big gains for either party.
- However, I don't know whether the chef was careless while cooking this dish, it tasted just so-so.
- When faced in a situation where you have second thoughts whether to buy a quality and expensive helmet over a so-so but cheap one, choose the first option.
- The paella, recommended by our server, is so-so.
- Most of the dialogue was so-so, but it didn't spoil the movie a whit.
- Coming off of a so-so 2000 season, he also has had injury and weight problems.
- The atmosphere, people, music etc is so-so and the place is likely to be full of expats, so don't go there to meet the locals!
- I finished a so-so 6th, but felt good or at least a lot better than I'd felt the week before.
- So often a compelling presence in so-so and even lousy Hollywood pictures, he is here in the role of his life, and all his ballet dancer's fluidity and stoic intensity are brought to bear on it.
- Even if you're only a so-so skier or boarder, you can still look the part.
- The vibe between us was only so-so, so I said nothing.
- Too many more of these so-so auditions, and viewers could get easily distracted.
- Sushi, even in the best-known Japanese restaurant on the island, is so-so.
- An aggressive streak with free agency and trades has offset some so-so draft picks and mistakes with the defense.
- India has great batsmen and so-so bowlers, and Indian conditions are very different to everywhere else in the world.
- But then, after a so-so fight with yet another dinosaur, the movie is over, and it hasn't even had a climax yet.
1así así coloquialasí asá coloquialmás o menosregular