1(lathery)(water) jabonoso(hands/cloth) enjabonado
- Cleaning stainless steel and chrome should be done on a regular basis, and only with warm soapy water, or a cloth dampened with white vinegar.
- As a result of the detergent prank, council workers were forced to turn off the water to two of the five statues last week - the hottest spell of the year - so they could unclog pipes jammed up by the soapy water.
- When I was a child in the Thornbury district, shopkeepers took pride in their own shop frontage and it was a morning ritual for them to take a bucket of hot soapy water and a long brush to scrub down their own pavement.
- I have sprayed them a couple of times with soapy water, which kills some of them but doesn't harm beneficial insects like ladybirds.
- Alloy wheels can become porous over time due to corrosion caused in part by the weather and salt on the roads, though this can be aggravated by the soapy water some tyre fitters use to help slide new tyres into place.
- Doctors recommend a thorough washing of hands with warm soapy water after using the toilet and before preparing foods.
- His hair was chaotically bedraggled, obviously soaked as well as sporadically covered with soapy foam.
- Remove interior fan covers, and wash in mild soapy water.
- The green soapy substance covered the dishes and David signaled for them to be submerged in the water.
- Wash all pots and tools in hot, soapy water before use.
- The other side was covered in soapy sponge which he proceeded to jab into my left eye without warning.
- Next, dissolve some pure soap flakes in warm water and rub all over the furniture, paying careful attention to the soiled areas, with a towel wrung out in this soapy water.
- Soap can sit on top of the prongs, while soapy water collects in the tray.
- Woollen garments will retain their natural softness if one tablespoon of borax is added to every five litres of warm soapy water.
- Cutting knives that have been used on raw meat, poultry or fish should always be washed in warm soapy water before being used on other food.
- Starting at the top, clean the outside of the refrigerator with hot, soapy water or a cleanser made specifically for appliances.
- If you have to use waxed lemons - and they all are, if they aren't expressly labelled ‘unwaxed’ - give them a good scrub under warm soapy water, and rinse well before you zest them.
- You do this with very hot soapy water and a sponge.
- The afternoon was filled with mud, dirt, water, ice, soapy suds and laughter as the students from year 8 to 12 competed with gusto.
- To preserve the natural softness of woollen blankets, add one tablespoon of glycerine (for each blanket) to warm soapy water.
2(like soap)(taste/smell) a jabón
- The unpleasant salty or soapy taste may be masked in flavored or alcoholic beverages.
- The rock was mostly poor quality shale and mudstone leaving a smooth soapy floor underfoot and this continued for a few hundred metres without respite.
- More often than not, the soapy agent holds soil in suspension as it becomes loose during the wash cycle, and is subsequently flushed away during the rinse cycle and centrifugal spin.
- It's soapy, slippery, and no good for hair and leaves the bottoms of your feet much too slick to make it advisable for bathtime.