1(in UK)fondo social masculino
- We have no money in the primary care, prescribing, or social fund to pay for this service.
- The government should use the social fund to make loans to families until errors could be corrected, he added.
- Now, the government is introducing health insurance - and part of the social fund buys insurance for farmers.
- Gallagher House Resource Centre are holding their annual ‘Aclare Walk’ to raise funds for their sports and social fund.
- The authors even want a much more generous social fund, that doesn't run out of cash, to give cheap loans to all the low paid so they can escape the loan sharks.