1lago salado masculino
- The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley.
- On the valley floor, freshwater and alkaline soda lakes support a staggering array of birdlife.
- The soda lake, which is nearly as salty as the Dead Sea, is named for its exquisite pinkness, due to the presence of bacteria that excrete red iron oxide.
- Lake Manyara National Park spreads between the cliff of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara, a shallow soda lake.
- Embakaai Crater has a very deep soda lake which covers almost half the crater floor.