1blandengue masculino coloquial
- I think he enjoyed putting on this gruff manner to frighten people, but underneath he was a bit of a softie.
- Unfortunately, there are far too many drivers on our roads today who seem to feel that compliance with the regulations is for softies only.
- At six foot five, with huge forearms and long legs, Brown looks like a bruiser, but he's actually a big softy, both on and off the track.
- I contacted Great Dane rescue groups, posted a pitiful plea on a Yahoo mailing list for injured dogs, and asked around at the barn where I volunteered, but all the softies out there were full-up on their quota of animals.
- I grew up in a really harsh environment and I am a real softy underneath.
- This is most probably the image that other university hockey teams have of the warriors - that they are a bunch of academic softies.
- To think that some people say they are tough guys who will pull out all the stops to win when they are really just a bunch of softies who don't want to embarrass their rivals.
- It's not that I'm a big softy, but that Whale Rider is so good at showing how a deep abiding love can go hand-in-hand with unyielding harshness.
- His temper in the office could be fiery and he might seem a bit hot and bothered but deep down he was a softy.
- Hardchannel is a softy at heart, however, with a fondness for traditional American musicals, so that he tends to burst into song at unlikely moments.
- Giles was ridiculed all over again as a cry-baby and a big softie.
- Paula, ever the softy, decided that Elizabeth deserved a chance.
- I've always been a bit of a softy but this place brings out the worst in me in that respect.
- For all their huff and puff, and pitbull looks, they turn out to be softies.
- A study has shown that Carlow people are no softies when illness strikes and display much more determination when it comes to fighting their winter woes than the average Irish person.
- Call me an old softy but I love watching Agatha Christie dramatisations on TV, specially in the winter and specially when you know it's going to be good.
- He was a softy, and would have done anything for anybody.
- Many seemed to have been put off by the steady fall of rain that lasted until half time but umbrellas, and even coats, were apparently only for softies.
- Unsurprisingly, the whole idea of ‘emotional software’ made by softies really appeals to me.
- The perpetrators involved are not softies, they are very tough kids.