In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1software masculinoto download a piece of software — descargar un software
- before noun software developer — desarrollador (de software)
- software engineer — ingeniero de software
- software engineering — ingeniería de software
- software house — compañía de software
- My belief is that voice recognition software is now so good that anyone can blog if they can speak.
- Users will also need special software to play the files on their desktop computers.
- This software protects data on single systems and clusters on a wide range of platforms.
- I was wondering if anyone could advise me on setting up voice software for use in gameplay.
- You may have conflict trouble with any software that plays about with disk drives.
- It is clear enough that nobody is forced to commercialize their code as free software.
- These lapses have nothing to do with the operating system or software being used.
- There is no real work that needs to be done to software in order to take advantage of the multicore chips.
- This is a fancy piece of software and so the company logically went for a patent.
- Get some basic animation software for your computer and start to play about with it at home.
- The company develops software that mimics the human brain in the way that it works.
- In the work we do, computers and other hardware and software are the tools we use.
- There are also severe restrictions on the types of software that can be patented.
- The suspect is in charge of data input and software operations at a company, police said.
- What's important is to get the client using the blog software and seeing the value in it.
- Customers should be able to move software from server to server in a much more fluid way than in the past.
- The software means that computers can treat voice in the same way as text, or any other form of data.
- The basic issue at hand is whether computer software can or should be entitled to a patent.
- We're trying to make all software secure all the time so computing is safe for everyone.
- One of the perks of having a job like mine is that I get to try out lots of new software.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.