1erupción solar femenino
- Many magnetic storms occurred in tandem with reports of solar flares or of large sunspot regions near the Sun's equator.
- The intense X rays from a solar flare travel to Earth at the speed of light, giving space weather watchers little time to react.
- A solar flare or burst in cosmic radiation would eventually kill humans unless a greater level of protection can be provided.
- Initial radiation from the solar flares - radio waves, visible light and X-rays - traveled at light-speed, well ahead of the clouds of charged particles.
- The severe weather on Earth is likely related to sunspots and solar flares on the sun.