1the solar plexus — el plexo solar
- The nerve current of the body converge in the feet, the solar plexus and the hands.
- Put the palm of your right hand on the abdomen, just above the navel, and press up against the solar plexus or pit of the stomach.
- There were a lot of pressure point strikes, at places like under the nose, the throat, under the armpits, the solar plexus, and the groin.
- The diaphragm is a sensitive, powerful muscle, and responds to impulses sent to it by the solar plexus, the abdominal brain.
- The solar plexus is ideal, but the lower abdomen (below the belly button), the groin or even the inside of the leg above the knee are also adequate.