In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1soldarsoldered joint — juntura soldada femenino
- When some solder is applied to the pins previous to soldering the wires, the latter ones will connect more easy.
- The ordinary grades of wrought zinc can be soldered easily by conventional methods.
- I have tied and soldered my own disc-brake mountain bike wheels for years now, and I notice a difference not only in lateral stiffness but especially in application of the disc brake.
- To prepare for the reinstallation, a traditional support system of saddle bars and copper tie wires were soldered onto each window panel.
- The tape was soldered to the glass after the edge of the glass was coated with a film of copper to make it more receptive to the solder.
- Cut a small sliver of the silver solder for each joint to be soldered.
- In addition, they can be joined by brazing and soldering.
- Applying the soldering iron to the wires where they are soldered to the Centronics connector and pulling gently should be enough to undo the wires from the unwanted connector.
- I find the physical work of soldering the wiring to the keyboard encoder challenging, mostly due to the tight quarters.
- ‘Yep,’ he said as he soldered a wire onto a circuit board that was attached to a box of gears.
- She thinks that a view through an electron microscope should provide the answers by showing the places in which they were soldered, but as the Zlatinitsa treasure shows, one can never be sure.
- The coils are soldered in series, such that the current rotates in opposite directions, between the left and right signal-out wires.
- I felt that a bond of trust was soldered between us.
- Copper can also be welded, brazed and soldered satisfactorily.
- The fire is believed to have happened when the plumber was soldering a water pipe and insulation in the cavity wall caught fire.
- Almost any method of joining is applicable to aluminum: riveting, welding, brazing or soldering.
- Steph and Peter get down to the tricky business of soldering the widgets and gadgets that make up the complex technology inside the new digital studios.
- He said the technicians needed a week to repair the leaking pipe because they had to block it first from water inundation before soldering the leakages.
- These joining methods may include welding, brazing, soldering, riveting, or bolting.
- Having undone the existing unit I discovered that the wires were soldered to the terminals.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.