1also solitaire diamondsolitario masculino
2Juegossolitario masculinoto play solitaire — hacer solitarios
- I've sat here for twenty minutes, played seven games of solitaire, and try as I may I can't pull anything out of the day.
- I noticed approvingly that he did not return to his game of solitaire until we were almost out of the building.
- Current games range from spaceship shoot-em-ups to solitaire.
- Although with 16MB of RAM and a rather cute 190MHz CPU it would be able to handle the basics; solitaire, word processing etceteras, ultimately it is remarkable for its size.
- Perfect for making sure that you save power when you nod off after a demanding midnight game of solitaire.
- Mann responded by taking Crain's wallet, finding her own spot, and arraying her credit cards as if dealing a game of solitaire.
- Absently, Midori dealt herself a game of solitaire.
- Indeed, the game is sometimes called patience sorting, where patience is the British term for solitaire.
- Nokia does some games itself for WAP phones but we're talking very simple ones like solitaire, backgammon etc.
- Solitaire is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes.
- The shareware Absolutist Solitaire Studio has a range of solitaire games and a Solitaire Script language which allows you to design your own games and add them to the program.
- If any readers know any other comparable solitaire programs or a good Backgammon program, another game that I get frequently requested, please write in.
- For a lot of people they don't want to deal with that, they want to play a quick game of solitaire while their spreadsheet prints out, something like that.
- In short, anything The Stills might have to offer is available on a CD, and at least you can play a game of solitaire while listening to a cd, which would be considerably more inspiring than watching them play live.
- He glanced up from the book for a second, only to see Faye playing a game of solitaire.
- At last he shrugged, and turned back to his game of solitaire on the computer.
- Gripsnak couldn't see anything else to do with his time, a game of solitaire should calm him.
- Pi stood quickly, leaving his game of solitaire where it was.
- Nora was sitting on her bed, playing a game of solitaire, but she quickly changed the game so that Emy could join in.
- He eventually won that game of solitaire, and promptly began a new one.
- I know that because I can get six games of computer solitaire out in a row in the same number of moves over the same time as normal.