In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- No matter where he was, his films exude sophistication, elegance and grace.
- Above all, though, the list reflects wines with elegance and sophistication and individuality.
- There's no question that this drum and bass act's debut oozes class and sophistication.
- This northern Italian city can be summed up in two words: elegant sophistication.
- We Tories have taste, sophistication and a profound understanding of the human condition.
3(subtlety, cleverness)sutileza femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.