In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sorgo masculinozahína femenino
- The staple grains are millets; 80% of Yemen's grain production is either sorghum or broomcorn millet.
- Use less nitrogen for corn or grain sorghum after soybean or alfalfa in rotation.
- They also eat grains such as Chinese sorghum, corn, millet, oats, and buckwheat.
- These grains include sorghum, soybeans, rice, corn, buckwheat and others.
- The major grain for consumption is maize, although in parts of the Zambezi Valley millet and sorghum are the principle grains.
- Most producers will opt for a spring planted crop such as corn, grain sorghum, proso millet, or sunflower.
- The staple foods of the Hutu include beans, corn, millet, sorghum, sweet potatoes, and cassava.
- Instead, they grow grain sorghum and wheat with rest periods in between.
- The most common foods are beans, corn, peas, millet, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes, and bananas.
- They grow maize, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes and also rear domesticated animals like goats, pigs and chicken.
- Avoid planting corn or grain sorghum immediately adjacent to infested wheat fields.
- Millet and sorghum are common grains available throughout northern regions.
- Brewing materials such as maize, sorghum and finger millet were in abundance in the area but were now being ferried to a neighbouring country.
- The main beneficiaries of the bill are US producers of corn, sorghum, barley, wheat soybeans, oilseeds, cotton and rice.
- Greenbugs feed on a variety of grass crops, including wheat, oats, barley, rye and sorghum.
- Most, but not all, top producers no-till grain sorghum into wheat stubble and soybean stubble.
- It is also easier to manage damage by grain-feeding birds on semidwarf cultivars of sorghum and pearl millet.
- The major agricultural products are wheat, rice, barley, corn, sorghum, sugarcane, potatoes, and fruits.
- Their main meals consist of a heavy porridge made of flour from such grains as millet, sorghum, or corn.
- The corn leaf aphid can be found on corn, sorghum, wheat and barley in Nebraska.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.