In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sorgo masculinozahína femenino
- Use less nitrogen for corn or grain sorghum after soybean or alfalfa in rotation.
- Avoid planting corn or grain sorghum immediately adjacent to infested wheat fields.
- These grains include sorghum, soybeans, rice, corn, buckwheat and others.
- Millet and sorghum are common grains available throughout northern regions.
- Instead, they grow grain sorghum and wheat with rest periods in between.
- Most, but not all, top producers no-till grain sorghum into wheat stubble and soybean stubble.
- The most common foods are beans, corn, peas, millet, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes, and bananas.
- They grow maize, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes and also rear domesticated animals like goats, pigs and chicken.
- They also eat grains such as Chinese sorghum, corn, millet, oats, and buckwheat.
- Their main meals consist of a heavy porridge made of flour from such grains as millet, sorghum, or corn.
- The staple foods of the Hutu include beans, corn, millet, sorghum, sweet potatoes, and cassava.
- Brewing materials such as maize, sorghum and finger millet were in abundance in the area but were now being ferried to a neighbouring country.
- It is also easier to manage damage by grain-feeding birds on semidwarf cultivars of sorghum and pearl millet.
- Most producers will opt for a spring planted crop such as corn, grain sorghum, proso millet, or sunflower.
- The staple grains are millets; 80% of Yemen's grain production is either sorghum or broomcorn millet.
- The major grain for consumption is maize, although in parts of the Zambezi Valley millet and sorghum are the principle grains.
- The corn leaf aphid can be found on corn, sorghum, wheat and barley in Nebraska.
- Greenbugs feed on a variety of grass crops, including wheat, oats, barley, rye and sorghum.
- The major agricultural products are wheat, rice, barley, corn, sorghum, sugarcane, potatoes, and fruits.
- The main beneficiaries of the bill are US producers of corn, sorghum, barley, wheat soybeans, oilseeds, cotton and rice.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.