In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sorgo masculinozahína femenino
- These grains include sorghum, soybeans, rice, corn, buckwheat and others.
- Brewing materials such as maize, sorghum and finger millet were in abundance in the area but were now being ferried to a neighbouring country.
- The major grain for consumption is maize, although in parts of the Zambezi Valley millet and sorghum are the principle grains.
- Avoid planting corn or grain sorghum immediately adjacent to infested wheat fields.
- Most producers will opt for a spring planted crop such as corn, grain sorghum, proso millet, or sunflower.
- They also eat grains such as Chinese sorghum, corn, millet, oats, and buckwheat.
- The most common foods are beans, corn, peas, millet, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes, and bananas.
- Their main meals consist of a heavy porridge made of flour from such grains as millet, sorghum, or corn.
- The main beneficiaries of the bill are US producers of corn, sorghum, barley, wheat soybeans, oilseeds, cotton and rice.
- The staple foods of the Hutu include beans, corn, millet, sorghum, sweet potatoes, and cassava.
- Millet and sorghum are common grains available throughout northern regions.
- Use less nitrogen for corn or grain sorghum after soybean or alfalfa in rotation.
- They grow maize, sorghum, cassava, sweet potatoes and also rear domesticated animals like goats, pigs and chicken.
- Most, but not all, top producers no-till grain sorghum into wheat stubble and soybean stubble.
- The staple grains are millets; 80% of Yemen's grain production is either sorghum or broomcorn millet.
- The corn leaf aphid can be found on corn, sorghum, wheat and barley in Nebraska.
- The major agricultural products are wheat, rice, barley, corn, sorghum, sugarcane, potatoes, and fruits.
- Instead, they grow grain sorghum and wheat with rest periods in between.
- It is also easier to manage damage by grain-feeding birds on semidwarf cultivars of sorghum and pearl millet.
- Greenbugs feed on a variety of grass crops, including wheat, oats, barley, rye and sorghum.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.