- To be honest, I've never really met a ceremonial magician who has seemed really balanced and sorted because of doing this sort of work.
- My character is very grounded, sorted and confident in her sexuality.
- We are a mixed bunch, full of sorted women and financially-challenged men.
- I think students also see these people as confident, secure and sorted.
- But the important thing is that her children are amazingly sorted, considering their parents are not together.
2(well-balanced)con la cabeza bien puesta coloquialhe seems quite sorted — parece tener la cabeza bien puesta coloquial