In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fondo soberano de inversión masculino
- India is yet to take a conscious view on setting up a sovereign wealth fund to manage the country's foreign exchange reserves.
- China also has huge sovereign wealth fund, with the goal of buying businesses.
- The secretary telling a group of investors in Abu Dhabi that the United Arab of Emirates, that the U.S. will remain open to investment from sovereign wealth funds.
- The answer is not to shun sovereign wealth funds.
- Certainly a Britain desperately in need of Chinese sovereign wealth funds will not object too aggressively.
- The Abu Dhabi Investment Council's sovereign wealth fund bought a 90 % stake in the landmark Chrysler Building.
- Citigroup and Merrill Lynch said to be courting foreign governments for cash, eager to tap into so-called sovereign wealth funds for much-needed capital.
- These investors are expected to include not only Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, but also Middle East sovereign wealth funds.
- We had a good conversation about investment and we talked about sovereign wealth funds and again explained we're open to investment, very open.
- And it is major institutions like banks and hedge funds and pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, central banks, governments.
- Now, the major investors are things like hedge funds, pension funds, government organizations, central banks, sovereign wealth funds.
- Holders of dollars should diversify their own baskets before central banks and sovereign wealth funds ultimately do the same.
- It did not share in the first round of bank recapitalisation, instead raising cripplingly expensive funds from Arab sovereign wealth funds.
- There are other factors affecting the availability of the reserves at central banks and sovereign wealth funds.
- The U. S. economy benefits from foreign investment, including investment from sovereign wealth funds.
- If sovereign wealth funds want to enter and keep capital-starved firms afloat in hopes of a big rebound, they should be allowed to do so.
- The fund, a sovereign wealth fund fueled by revenues from Norway's offshore oil reserves, reportedly boosted its shareholdings in Lehman Brothers dramatically earlier this year.
- Saudi Arabia and the conservative Arab monarchs have signalled their willingness to divert part of their sovereign wealth funds to shore up Pakistan.
- But one percent of the fund are sovereign wealth funds.
- He said he would raise his call for an overhaul before a senate committee which is inquiring into foreign investment by state-owned enterprises and sovereign wealth funds.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.