In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1viajes por el espacio masculino
- The X Prize just might hasten liftoff for affordable, everyday space travel.
- Its astronomers looked into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space travel and exploration.
- Retro, pop art, space travel, motorcycling and architecture all provide inspiration for his work.
- In her life, she has seen two world wars, the arrival of the car and flight, right through to space travel and computers.
- But surely it must be possible for us to lead a pain-free existence in this modern world of space travel and palm computers?
- We have learned that space travel can take its toll on astronauts.
- Morton had been going over thoughts in his head about space travel.
- According to the report, further space travel would be halted if missions could not safely enter orbit.
- We will focus our future research aboard the station on the long-term effects of space travel on human biology.
- Most people believe that space travel is the only way to experience microgravity, but that is a misconception.
- People have a bad habit of comparing space travel with air travel.
- One of the big problems with space travel is the astronauts need protection against harmful radiation rays.
- Diamandis came up with the X Prize, hoping it would have the same effect on space travel as the Orteig Prize had on air travel.
- In addition, atom lasers may yield extremely precise gyroscope navigation for air and space travel.
- I felt the images of the space ships, planets, and space travel were quite nice.
- It's already spent 241 days in orbit and racked up an incredible 158 million kilometres of space travel.
- Our own era has seen space travel, in vitro fertilization, cloning, and the Internet.
- It raises the question: what are we getting out of manned space travel?
- Currently, of course, one can argue that space travel is just too dangerous.
- We have to have a fundamental breakthrough in space travel which may come this year, next year, 100 years or never.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.