- The concept of dawn as the end of transitory human life and beginning of the eternal life is traditional in Spanish-American writing.
- In 1886 he graduated from West Point, where he later returned as an instructor, and served in the Plains Indians and Spanish-American wars.
- It is suggestive that Anthony is not a common name in England, while Antonio is so in all Spanish or Spanish-American countries.
- The country's impoverished state and the loss of colonies following the Spanish-American Wars of Independence exacerbated the financial problems.
1hispanoamericano masculinohispanoamericana femenino
- She was Spanish-American, and had the most exotic beauty she had ever seen.