In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teléfono de manos libres masculino
- Ben Collins took a deep breath and stared at the speakerphone on his desk.
- You can have as many people listening in on a speakerphone as you want.
- The admiral pointed to a speakerphone in the middle of the large mahogany table.
- The speakerphone is so powerful that this rapidly became our preferred way of taking and making calls - leaving our hands free to take notes on the device as we talked.
- After a few moments of searching, and after about three more rings, he decided to use the speakerphone.
- Now you can change yours into a hand-free speakerphone like the kind in those expensive luxury cars!
- My most important piece of teleconferencing advice: Use good speakerphones!
- It's also important to provide small conference rooms throughout an open office space where teams and individuals can meet, use speakerphones or make confidential telephone calls.
- The 2 girls sat on Grace's bed listening intently to their friend's voice on the speakerphone.
- We now have cell phones that can be used as remote speakerphones.
- There's a built-in speakerphone capable of connecting up to five parties simultaneously.
- I was appalled with the poor speakerphone our department used to connect two geographically diverse groups of our faculty for faculty meetings.
- The testimony for the most part came over a speakerphone today, in fact for the entire part thus far.
- Both phones have color screens and built-in speakerphones.
- The speakerphone went silent for a few seconds and resumed.
- I walk over to the speakerphone to shut it off and turn back to the canvas.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.