In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1especializarseto specialize in sth — especializarse en algo
- The band specialize in the re-invigorated, lush end of the down-tempo spectrum.
- They specialize in quality Canadian brands.
- The other team members have a number of skills they specialize in.
- Sport psychologists specialize in the use of mental skills.
- We specialize in marine and coastal subjects because that's what we know and love.
- These are people who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of arthritis.
- There are hospitals that specialize in just treating Alzheimer's patients.
- Men frequently specialize in agriculture-related subjects.
- They specialize in templates that have the least amount of images possible.
- I'm not planning to specialize in that area of work.
- Are there academic programs that specialize in typeface design.
- You can't specialize in formal wear.
- There are many restaurants that specialize in various dog meat dishes around the country.
- We learned from the Internet that you specialize in mirrors.
- The privileged country should have its workers specialize in their comparative advantage.
- You can specialize in computer skills.
- Etty was the only English painter to specialize in nude subjects.
- They specialize in unique events that incorporate installation performance.
- Students who chose to specialize in this subject after their preliminary course were not obliged to acquire any craft skill.
- The more you spread out your skills the more difficult it will be to specialize in any one thing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.